GVP Fabricators is a privately owned specialist steel contractor in heavy commercial and industrial works with substantial experience in large complex architectural steel structures, roofing systems and façade structures (supply, fabrication and erection).
- GVP Fabricators has been operating since 1983 working predominantly on small scale civil works progressing on to large scale commercial and Industrial buildings over the past 10 years.
- We have built our reputation through consistently strong performance in delivering a variety of structural steel projects across Victoria.
- GVP Fabricators has been the recipient of industry awards recognizing the company for its achievements and innovation in complex steel construction.
- GVP Fabricators has skilled and experienced team in steel fabrication and project management of structural steel projects.
- GVP Fabricators has a track record in instituting proper controls in Quality Assurance, Occupational Health, Safety and Environment.
- GVP Fabricators Quality Assurance System is based on ISO9001 requirements ensuring all works comply with relevant specification requirements.
- Quality Records are maintained demonstrating conformance and traceability to its origin. Specific quality plan including detailed inspection and test plans are developed for each project including tracking of materials and tractability.
- MDR are progressively compiled during the course of the work(s) and kept up to date as the work progresses and at the completion of work(s) the required number of copies are submitted to the client.
- Welding Equip. MMAW, SAW,MIG (FCAW/GMAW)
- Fabrication Methodology
- Fabrication Aids
- Trial Assembly
- Welding Procedures
- Qualified Welder(s)
- NDT Inspections (NATA)
- QA/QC Inspection Test Plans & Supporting Records
- Manufacturers Data Report (MDR’s)
- Over Head Cranes
- Heavy Bay – lifting capacity of 62 Tonnes
- Light Bay – lifting capacity of 15 Tonnes
- Specialist Suppliers:(BlueScope / Onesteel, Surdex, Orrcon)
- Product Identification
- Materials Traceability
- Materials – Mill Certificates
- Project Tracking
- Specialised network of sub-contractors and suppliers are also utilized as required
- Light Trucks
- Prime Movers
- Trailers (expendables exceeding 27m in length
- Route Surveys
- Over size permits approvals
- Vic Roads Escorts
- Highly experienced Project Managers, to successfully complete projects
- Erection planning (Methodology)
- Contract administration
- Programming coordination with trades & delivery of material
- Quality Assurance
- Safety & Environmental
- Working hand in hand with our dedicated site crews to ensure the safe and timely completion of the project
- Working closely with the our client in achieving a better overall project outcome